Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sometimes life is not like a movie. Sometimes life is just life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love Mitsukoshi. I love the book and magazine section. It is almost like being in Tokio or something for like 5 minutes.
I got mail from the US. Man, I miss living with the boy. My current flatmate likes to sing to really annoying music, really really loud. The other one is enjoying her lovelife really really loud all night loooooong. Niiiiice. Not.

Anyway. In the current VOGUE, there is an OXFAM Ad. I asked myself, did they pay for that or did Vogue do it for free? I really wanna know.

2 comments:

  1. i can't really imagine vogue doing charity without making a huge deal out of it, but maybe they're classier than i *imagine*.

    this post is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. INSPIRING IMAGES!!!

    www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete